At Coastal Insurance, we believe you have the right to know the privacy policies of the websites you visit. We are committed to data security, and to protecting your personally identifiable information. This statement discloses the privacy practices for our website.
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Information we collect – We collect nonpublic personal information, about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency;
- Information we may disclose to third parties – In our normal course of business in quoting and contracting for insurance coverage for you we may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, Social Security number, assets, income and beneficiaries;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your policy coverage, premiums and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- Third parties to whom we may disclose information – We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as life insurers, automobile insurers, mortgage bankers, securities broker-dealers and insurance agencies;
- Service providers and joint marketers – We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above under the caption “Information we collect,” to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- Your right to opt-out of third party disclosures – If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, and direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may contact us during normal business hours. Our contact information is on our website in the Contact Us section.
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security – At all times we use our best and diligent efforts to restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees or third parties who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.